Building Startup Communities
Bringing Leaders TogetherStartup Phenomenon is for anyone with a stake in seeing startups succeed. It’s for entrepreneurs who need ready access to support networks, investors looking for smarter ways to find and develop promising startups, and economic developers ready to let those entrepreneurs and investors move the creative economy front and center.
Startup Phenomenon: An Opportunity Engine
NOVEMBER 13-15 │ ST. JULIEN HOTEL │ BOULDER, CO
- Explore new opportunities for their own businesses and communities,
- Expand their networks through a global peer group of entrepreneurs, investors, and community leaders,
- Develop tools for measuring startup growth, investment performance, and community health.
OUR PROGRAM WILL COVER:
- The Finance Chain: How VCs, angels, crowdfunding models, and all the rest fit together
- Startup Kitchens: Transformative accelerators, incubators, and mentorship programs
- Big data: New tools for measuring growth, investments, and economic activity
- Networking models: The meetups that are truly improving the businesses of those who attend
- Case studies: Entrepreneurs and investors who are building startup communities around the world
- Culture: The major shift taking place away from hierarchical structures to collaborative networks
- City governments: Why some are better than others at nurturing local startups
- Corporations: How large, established companies can help startup communities
- The silos: Biotech, food, the Internet of things, clean energy, and all the other sectors providing fertile ground for entrepreneurs and investors.